$70,000 Salary inc Super
Under the direction of the Line Manager, responsible for support of IT Products & Services provided by Pentana Solutions to their customers. Record all service calls. Troubleshoot and resolve incidents within SLA. Manage incident queue.
Their primary focus is to ensure the development and maintenance of a positive proactive relationship between the company and its customers. Through acting as an advocate of the customer, effective team management, resolution and analysis of customer incidents, proactive customer communication, the incumbent will deliver superior customer service from themselves and their team.
-Log all contacts (feedback, incidents, requests for service & request for information) received via telephone, email, internet and fax within our Incident Management System
-Manage own incident queue, within SLA
-Provide diagnosis and resolution of incidents
-Update Incident Management System with comments, Internal and/or Customer as required
-Assign the incident to the appropriate assignment group
-Track the progress of the incident to ensure service is restored within the agreed targets
-Regularly update open incidents with appropriate comments to reflect actions and progress
-Escalate to Team Leader when a target is in danger of being breached
-Strong Interpersonal skills to ensure efficient and friendly support
-Provide on the job training to new team members and mentor new staff
-Contribute in Pilot Testing and Load Support Process
-Onsite visit / Field services work as per the business requirement.
-Follow all Help Desk Procedures (e.g. shift & phone rosters)
-Assign Not Ready & Activity codes during phone calls
-Participation in Weekend Support, Incident Nights & Incident Saturdays and Sundays, when/if required by the business
-Participation in Team Meetings
-Attend all scheduled Training to develop the skills required to perform in the role ( internal & external)
-Compose Knowledge Base documentation, based upon common issues escalated by 1st Level.
-Conduct training sessions with 1st Level Helpdesk.
-Document resolutions onto Knowledge Base for future reference
-Other reasonable requests as determined by management
Experience & Knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in a similar support role.
- Demonstrated experience with triage customer support.
- Competent in MS Office products
- A background in the automotive industry is highly desirable
- ITIL Foundation Certificate is highly desirable.
Abilities, Attributes & Behaviours
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder management
- Assertive, with strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication, both written and verbal; articulate, with ability communicate to different audiences
- Pragmatic, with an analytical and critical thinking mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Proactive, self-motivated with the ability to effectively work both, autonomously and within a team
- Flexible and adaptable
Delivery and results focused; experience in working with KPI’s/targets.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to carry out this role, please email your application to Ben Hogan at email@example.com or contact me on 0423 462 115 to have a confidential discussion about the position.
Overseas candidates without a current Australian residential visa need not apply