Automotive Spare Parts Interpreter – Melbourne
$55k Base + Bonus
About the role
We are seeking a Spare Parts Interpreter to fill a full time position based at our modern car dealership facility located in Narre Warren. This position involves selling spare parts to our customers via the front counter; in person or over the phone. Our parts interpreters are the public face of our large spare parts business; as such you will have a good work ethic and a desire to deliver great customer service to our customers. Monday – Friday + Half day every second Saturday.
Our amazing benefits.
- Very competitive salary package, with a strong base salary, commissions and superannuation
- Outstanding career growth opportunities throughout the group
- Extensive training
- Access to dealership discounts including, New and Used vehicles, Servicing, Parts, Insurances and Finance
- Job security with a strong and growing independent family owned business
- And above all lots of support, opportunity and fun.
So who are we looking for? To be successful in this role you must possess the following qualities: –
- The ability to work autonomously
- Good level of computer skills
- A good understanding of automotive parts and manufactures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- Have a passion for customer service
- Have outstanding organisational and administration skills
- Recent spare parts interpreting experience
- Familiarity with parts inventory systems
- Strong customer service ethic
- A good mechanical aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Current drivers licence
If you are seeking a long term career opportunity in a well-respected family owned organisation, this could be the one you have been waiting for! Please forward your resume to Ben Hogan at email@example.com or contact me on 0423 462 115 for further details.