Our client is one of Australia’s largest Heavy vehicle suppliers in Australia, they are currently looking to employ a Branch Parts Manager to one of their Melbourne sites.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Building, developing, and promoting new, and existing, the brands parts business through effective marketing activities, promotional programs and campaigns
- Managing the parts team, including parts advisors and warehouse staff
- Maximising warehouse efficiency and profitability
- Managing customer relationships
- Efficient and effective management of stock
- Previous experience within the Heavy Vehicle or Automotive industry within a parts based environment.
- Motivation and leadership skills to achieve results
- Have the ability to meet budgets and deadlines
- You will have a good understanding of product/service requirements for vehicle preparation, manufacturing and import processes.
- Ability to handle pressure and busy work environment
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- You will have demonstrated stakeholder management and above all be people focused – you strive to deliver positive business outcomes and solutions for our customers.
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A dynamic and inclusive work culture – be part of a great team environment
- Be part of the bigger picture – a company with a focus on digitalisation, autonomous vehicles, electrification, and sustainability
- A company that is growing with potential for career progression
Highly competitive salary package (relevant to experience) and a range of benefits are offered to attract high calibre candidates. If you feel you have the required skills to carry out this role with a high degree of success, please send your application to Ben Hogan at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0423 462 115 for further details.