Automotive Finance & Insurance – Business Manager – Melbourne
Multi Brand automotive Dealership are seeking an experienced Finance & Insurance Business Manager to join our dynamic team on a full-time basis. Apply today!
To be considered for this position, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- Previous Automotive Business Manager experience essential
- Must have some automotive retail sales background to be considered for this role
- Proven exceptional customer service and professional presentation
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn and possess a deep understanding of products and services
- Work ethic and reliability
In return you will get:
- Remuneration with lucrative uncapped commissions
- 5 day working week
- Generous retainer
- Company car or car allowance
- Full, ongoing training and development
- Assistance from in-house support teams
- The chance to be part of a great culture
- The chance to be working with leading automotive brands
Why join our team?
- Business is under new ownership with exciting growth plans.
- Joining a Multi Brand delaership with plans for growth.
- Career development opportunities and pathways within the group
- Imminent facility improvements across both dealerships within the group
- Central location to public transport, freeways and local shopping centres
- Employee discount rates for service and parts purchases
- Take your birthday off on us!
When you joining the team you will be part of a new and exciting family-owned business that is committed to delivering the best customer experience and challenging the traditional vehicle purchasing and ownership experience.
About the job
Based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and reporting to the General Manager of Sales, your role is crucial to the success of our business. The ideal candidate will recognise the importance of delivering customer value. They will be committed to best practise processes that lead to best performance in Finance & Insurance Sales.
This is an equal opportunity employer and encourages both male and female applicants.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role please apply now. Confidentiality assured. Please send your application to Ben Hogan at email@example.com or contact me on 0423 462 115 for further details.