$60,000 – $80,000 + Super
Having graduated from start-up phase our clinet is experiencing impressive growth and is looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist.
We are looking for a talented individual with sound knowledge of the SaaS industry who can accelerate the embedding of our product into customers day to day operations.
Reporting to, and assisting the Sales Director, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical support by diagnosing and resolving issues raised by customers through our Support Channels (Chat – Intercom, Email, Telephone, Zoom or Teams)
- Onboarding of new clients, including preparation of, and importing data into the system
- Training of new users (Face to Face or via Zoom / Teams)
- Always curious, you will stay on top of product developments and proactively ensure customers achieve maximum benefit from our product
- Authoring of help articles and support information
- Creating and implementing automated help tours in Intercom
- Assisting the development and support teams in diagnosing and resolving issues within the SaaS platform and performing testing and quality assurance for new product releases
- Assisting the Sales Director
- Ad-hoc administration
To be successful in this role you will:
- Thrive on positive customer interactions and have advanced communication and training skills in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Be proactive in identifying efficiencies for customers as you are a solution finder who genuinely loves providing value and building relationships.
- Have a solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Be familiar with end-user and SaaS software applications
- Have experience supporting Chrome Based Browser & PWA SaaS Platforms
- Display an ability to understand customers’ needs and provide a high level of customer care
- Be able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure to meet SLA targets
- Possess a high level of attention to detail on all tasks
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be comfortable sharing unique customer insights with the senior leadership team, whilst displaying patience and high levels of empathy with customers of varying skill levels.
What we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- A positive and thoughtful approach to all stakeholders
- Remarkable communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to show critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative to work independently
- Experience with Support Channel tools eg. HubSpot, Intercom, FullStory
- Exposure to low code/no-code integration tools
- Comfortable working with both macOS & Windows-based environments.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time
- Retail Motor Vehicle Industry experience an advantage but not essential.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps experience an advantage but not essential.
- Covid-19 vaccination will be required due to being a Government-Mandated Working Environment.
What does we offer you:
- A place where you can play a key role in a business that is growing rapidly
- A place that places significant trust and provides autonomy of its team and resources
- A place that encourages people to deliver on behalf of each other and a company that is growing into new markets.
- Strong culture of growth and development
- Training on the latest technology such as Azure DevOps, HubSpot, Intercom, FullStory.
This role will be based in our office in the Geelong CBD within a premium co-working space with end of trip facilities (Bike Storage, Showers & Lockers) and in close proximity to public transport.
Future flexibility to work 1-2 days per week from home after initial training (minimum 6 months) will be available. Some site visits to clients will be required (Nationally & Internationally).
To be considered for this position, please and submit your current resume including an accompanying cover letter outlining your experience in the role requirements.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Ben Hogan @ email@example.com or 0423 462 115 for a confidential discussion.