An opportunity exists for a Marketing specialist within an organisation that strives to be the leader in the field of aged care.
On offer is an excellent salary including 5 weeks annual leave and salary packaging
About the role
- Excellent copywriting skills on multiple platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, paired with an eye for detail and proofreading skills
- High level of practical and strategic experience with digital and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, email marketing software (Mailchimp), Youtube and Google Analytics (some experience with CRM such as Salesforce also desirable).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a communications, media, marketing, or PR environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft, and Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop
- WordPress or other CMS experience
- Proven competency with photography and videography equipment including basic editing skills with iMovie and/or Windows Movie
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders internally as well as in the wider community and industry
Australian PR or Citizenship essential as well as subject to the organisation’s employment checks including two doses of the COVID19 vaccination.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call 0408 296 455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org