Established, Award-Winning Lending Business
We are looking for a new team member to join the team and assist in all aspects of the finance process from initial submission to settlement and beyond.
You will be working closely with the director and loan processing team to ensure new loans are prepared and submitted in a timely manner, loan settlements run smoothly, CRM is maintained, and compliance requirements are met.
Our business has been awarded top 5 commercial loan firms in Sydney, which means you will have an opportunity to work in complex commercial loan transactions range from $2M to $10M, this is an opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and work in one of the best mortgage broking firm in Sydney CBD ( Barangaroo ) .
- Working closely with our clients to collect and gather support documents & information
- Arranging phone, Zoom and f2f meetings
- Completing expense analysis and identifying key expenses for clients
- Manage loan settlements
- Liaising with our lenders and stakeholders on information they require, timeframes and outcomes, as well as making settlement arrangements
- Managing client relationships, keeping them up to date with progress and outcomes (pre & post settlement, ongoing marketing)
- Assisting our clients with general queries as part of the ongoing client relationship management, including post settlement requirements.
- Working with clients, bank BDMs and credit assessing teams, as well as internal stakeholders
- General office duties and assisting the processing and lending specialist team with other ad hoc duties as required
Job benefits and perks
Our business is growing fast which presents a great opportunity to make your mark and become an indispensable part of the team. We are looking to continue our growth path so the role will be fast paced and enjoyable for the right person.
Salary of $60k to $65k pa + bonus after probation depending on experience. OTE up to $70k to 75K pa
Skills and experience
- Experience with Connective Mercury CRM
- Cert IV or Diploma in Mortgage Broking required
- Lender product research and application packaging preferred
- Fact find information gathering, support document, bank statements and living expenses
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Strong time management skills
- Proactive, creative, can think outside the box
- Professional telephone manner
- Communication and organisational skills
- Problem solving and negotiating skills
- Attention to details is very important
- Must be comfortable Liaising with Lenders, Customers and other external parties including valuers, Solicitors, Real Estate Agents and Accountants