Our client is strong within the Beauty industry, entering a new growth phase, they are seeking a highly organised Operations Manager to join this established business located in Sydney’s north shore. Your main focus will be assisting with running the operational aspect of the business and assisting with general admin.
They are seeking an experienced Operation manager with the ability to streamline and guide the business during it’s growth phase. The ability to implement, direct and guide strategy in the head office and branches will form part of your responsibilities.
Part of the responsibility include streamlining and enhancing business growth as well as implementing and directing strategy.
Staff managing and mentoring also lies within this position.
Responsibilities include the following
- Effectively manage retail/wholesale business under it’s current structure but also implement new strategies where needed
- Manage store staff including recruitment, training, mentoring and problem solving
- Setting up team plans/goals/KPI’s snd mentoring Team Members around goals
- Manage Stock purchases
- Merchandising and sales promotions
- Implementation and monitoring of efficient systems and procedures
- Building and driving sales using creative marketing strategies within stores and head office
You will have a strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage a multi branch operation
- Strong verbal and written commercial skills
- Self motivated demonstrating drive and initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Very well organised
- Be financially savvy with the ability to read a Profit and Loss Statement
- The ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
- Travel to stores will be required
Australian citizenship or PR essential.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call 0408 296 455 or email email@example.com