This beautiful Practice is committed to making the patients experience as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. Being conveniently based in Charlestown Square their highly personal service is dedicated on getting to know each individual person that walks in their doors, making them feel relaxed and confident in their new smile.
They are looking for an experienced Dental Manager to join their team.
Your role will be to support the founder in the operational running of the business. Responsibilities include but not are not limited to:
- Manage all staff and staff rosters
- Book and confirm all appointments
- Ensure website is up to date
- Chairside assisting
- Ensure opening and closing checklists are completed
- Answer new patient enquiries
- Perform end of day reconciliation
- Manage the inventory (ordering stock as required, etc)
- Serve as point of contact at reception when needed – liaising with patients
- Help organise and coordinate special events
- Cert III in Dental Assistant preferred
The right candidate for this role will be well presented, adaptable and able to manage many tasks. You are highly organised and enjoy implementing systems and processes to ensure the business runs smoothly and efficiently. They need a fast learner and someone capable of managing all aspects of the dental practice.