Our client is a leading multi franchise automotive dealership located in Windsor, Sydney. They are seeking an experienced Spare Parts Manager to oversee their parts operations.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include:-
- You will be in charge of parts & accessories.
- Spare parts sales & ordering
- Accessories sales & ordering
- Processing workshop job cards
- Serving customers and taking phone calls
- Reporting, budgeting & setting targets
- Increasing profitability & market share
- Staff training, leadership and mentoring.
Your experience, skill set and qualifications will include:-
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Qualified parts interpreter preferred but not essential
- 2 years experience in the Automotive industry in same or similar role.
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage your area of work on a day to day basis.
- Positive attitude towards the growth
- Honest, loyal, reliable with a Can Do attitude and good work ethic.
- Well organised and great self-management skills
- Spare parts and accessories experience.
- Knowledge of automotive accessories and parts.
- Product knowledge of accessories.
- Proficient with using invoicing programs.
- Ability to minimise expenses and maximise revenue.
On offer is an attractive salary package comprising of a generous retainer, commissions, fully maintained company vehicle as well as the opportunity to develop your long term career within an established and professional organisation.
If you feel you have the skills and qualifications to carry out this role with a high degree of success, please send your application to Nick Woods at email@example.com or click the link below. For further details contact me directly on 1300 796 202
Only Australian permanent residence need apply