Spray Painter – Automotive – Workshop controller
All discussions are strictly confidential!!!
Our clients are a busy independently owned Automotive Spray-painting business based bayside, within South-eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. They are seeking to employee an experienced spray painter, that will also act as a Workshop controller.
With work consistently flowing in from long standing relationships with a big automotive dealership network. You will always have something to do in this role.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Experienced vehicle Spray Painter – Must have experience painting New Vehicles
- Trustworthy, punctual, and reliable with a good work ethic.
- High Standards of workmanship and attention to detail.
- Work as part of a team
- You must take pride in and enjoy your work
- Valid manual/auto drivers’ licence.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be Covid-19 Vaccinated
We can offer you
- An attractive remuneration package is on offer, above industry standard and open to negotiation based on relative experience.
- Great working conditions and a strong team environment
- Support directly from the owners of the business that would in the business every day.
If you feel you have the required skills to carry out this role with a high degree of success, please send your application to Ben Hogan at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0423 462 115 for a strictly confidential discussion.