Our client in a prestige car dealership located in the inner west of Sydney. They are looking for an experienced workshop controller/Foreman.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Maintain & control day-to-day running of the workshop
- Allocate jobs to technicians according to skill level
- Focus on customer satisfaction contacting customers where problems arise
- Create & maintain a positive & safe working environment
- Motor Mechanic Trade Certificate
- Current drivers license
- Motivation and leadership skills to achieve results
- Have the ability to meet budgets and deadlines
- Supervisor or leading hand experience in a car workshop
- Ability to handle pressure and busy work environment
- Effective communication and organisational skills
WE CAN OFFER YOU
Highly competitive salary package (relevant to experience) and a range of benefits are offered to attract high calibre candidates. If you feel you have the required skills to carry out this role with a high degree of success, please send your application to Nick Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 1300 796 202 for further details.